dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with April 23rd monster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku Monster puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Help with April 23rd monster Reply with quote

I can only determine 4 spaces. This is the hardest one I have tried to figure out in a while. Can someone give a hint?

Thanks,
Tom
Charlie

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: 23 April Monster Reply with quote

I had a problem with this one too. I put it down some time ago & just came back to it today. I was stuck in the same place, I think, and then I noticed that there has to be a 5 in either r7c9 or r8c9. Therefore, there could not be a 5 in r4c9 & there would have to be a 5 in r4c1 or r4c3 -- this let me eliminate the possibility of a 5 in r6c1 & left r5c1 & r6c1 as being either 1 or 7 which allowed me to cancel the other 1's & 7's in that block. I then was able to come up with a few more squares solved & then noticed the 6-4-8 trio in r7c1, r8c1, & r8c4 and then ......... etc.
________
Mercedes-Benz C216
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku Monster puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: