dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GRADING Function

View previous topic :: View next topic  
martycon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:34 am    Post subject: GRADING Function Reply with quote

On the drawplay facility I used to be able to use the very useful GRADE facility but lately can not. Does anyone else have this problem, or what am I doing wrong? Crying or Very sad
Marty R.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Others are having the problem too and I'm sorry to say that it probably won't be fixed soon, if at all.
George Woods

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:35 pm    Post subject: draw play Reply with quote

Not only does draw/play not grade puzzles dynamically e.g after making the key move it would grade the puzzle easy (having previously been very hard). What is more I have several times found that Hint - just like me- grinds to a halt at the critical point in a puzzle and not only on V Hard, but also hard eg sundays hard.

It looks as if Draw/Play's Hint and Grade are the result of a less good solving algorithm than previously. It would be great if we could just revert to the old Draw?play
Could that not be arranged?
Marty R.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It would be great if we could just revert to the old Draw?play
Could that not be arranged?

George, the answer is no. The site's owner, Sam, has been absentee for many years and things are probably running on auto-pilot. There haven't been any improvements or changes for perhaps 5-6 years and I'm not expecting anything. There've been a few times when we were able to contact him to put out some fires, but that's about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Site help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: