dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sudopedia: Ask for topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Solving techniques, and terminology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keith

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Sudopedia: Ask for topics Reply with quote

If you have a topic in Sudopedia you would like to see rescued here, please ask by replying to this message.
(Post in this thread.)

You will likely be asked to help edit the resulting entry.

Keith

A past message:
keith wrote:
tlanglet wrote:
keith wrote:
I have put the Sudopedia entry for Eureka notation here:

http://www.dailysudoku.com/sudoku/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6708

Keith

Thank you very much...... Very Happy

Not a problem. After Sudopedia first went offline and came back, I made a copy of the site. Now, the site is completely trashed.

I have my copy, and it works fine, but I have not been able to share it with anyone else.

I can, however, copy and post particular Sudopedia articles on this site. Just ask.

Keith

Please ask by posting in this thread.

Keith

Ted said:

tlanglet wrote:

Hi Keith

I would appreciate your assistance to determine the Sudopedia name for the pattern I posted here, Is it called a Kraken x-wing, a fin transport x-wing or still some other name.

Appreciate ............

Ted
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Solving techniques, and terminology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: