dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new round colour sudoku-codename rainboku/kaleidoku

View previous topic :: View next topic  
corint

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: new round colour sudoku-codename rainboku/kaleidoku Reply with quote

Hi all extreme/fiendish players

Announcing my new round colour sudoku game that i hve invented that you can all download at rainboku.com in the next couple of weeks. I have designed a game called rainboku that is harder and more of a challenge than regular sudoku.
I have produced 6 different games that you can all download for free!! games range from 6x6x6 to 8x8x8 and 9x9x9 (games should take from 3 minutes to 3 hours to complete- depending on which type you choose)
If youy think you logic skills are up to it then come and visit my website in 2 weeks time (around 15th march) ,the gaemcan be downloaded to your PC at no charge.
If you cant solve extreme sudokus then dont download this game!
anyone wanting more info feel free to contact me at corint@gmail.com and i will send you some screen shots as a taster for the treats in store for you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Other puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: