dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHRISTMAS 'SHAPED' SUDOKU'S

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku Squiggly puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
k8ea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: CHRISTMAS 'SHAPED' SUDOKU'S Reply with quote

why no more 'shaped' sudoku's ? I enjoyed these very much and don't really care what the shapes are but can we have more please ? I am sure I am not alone ?????? Kt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here here Very Happy
alanr555

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

> quote from "Anonymous": Here here

There, there - the phrase should be "Hear! Hear!" I believe.
samgj
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: CHRISTMAS 'SHAPED' SUDOKU'S Reply with quote

k8ea wrote:
why no more 'shaped' sudoku's ? I enjoyed these very much and don't really care what the shapes are but can we have more please?

I've just returned from a week away to find my inbox full of mails about the Xmas puzzles, so they will most likely re-appear in a more regular guise as soon as I get the chance.

Sam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!!!! Laughing
k8ea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: CHRISTMAS 'SHAPED' SUDOKU'S Reply with quote

samgj wrote:
k8ea wrote:
why no more 'shaped' sudoku's ? I enjoyed these very much and don't really care what the shapes are but can we have more please?

I've just returned from a week away to find my inbox full of mails about the Xmas puzzles, so they will most likely re-appear in a more regular guise as soon as I get the chance.

Sam

many thanks - I like the name too - cheers, Kt[/img][/quote]
czet0602

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: re:naming "Squiggly SuDoku" Reply with quote

because they look a little like "Greek key" tiles...Greek Key SuDoku, or maybe just "SuDokuKey" or "Key Su Doku". Just a thought...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku Squiggly puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: