dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Simple Sudoku v4.1s Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlooseMan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Simple Sudoku v4.1s Question Reply with quote

I have been using the software gameboard version in the subject line for several months now and have started noticing that, after keying in the Daily Sudoku puzzle and pressing F3 to get started, the game will allow a wrong choice to be selected for a particular cell. Either this has always been the case or I have been making good choices up until now.

Has it always been this way? I love working the puzzle but when I get this Invalid Move error message when what I picked was the only number in the cell, this gets me a little bumfuzzled.

Also, are there plans to introduce a version of Simple Sudoku that will support the Monster Puzzle?

Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: