dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sept. 24th versus Sept. 25th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brianalt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Sept. 24th versus Sept. 25th Reply with quote

I disagree with the gradings of these two puzzles. Perhaps I'm missing something, but September 25th, while challenging, was not too difficult. I was able to solve this with mostly simple elimination, leaving only two choices on many of the "lines" and "squares". The September 24th puzzle was much more difficult and that was even after I found the 2/5 pair on the right-most column.

I would say that the 24th was very hard and the 25th was hard, xx the ratings.

In general I find the medium ratings on this site to be harder than the "difficult" puzzles in the newspapers, which is great! And easy ones in the papers aren't worth the bother, while easy ones here always have some, albeit small, twist to them.

I love this site! Thanks for it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: