dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sudoku Podcast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> General discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
strangeseraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Sudoku Podcast Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I'm a long time crazy sudoku addict from Canada! I lurk here mostly, and all over sudoku sites on the net!

I'm planning a podcast, (insane I know!) and wanted to make sure that A: it hasn't already been done, and B: there is an interest.

What will I talk about? News, product/book/site reviews, reader letters, anything I can think of!

I'm still in need of a proper mic, but the sound quality of of my iTouch's microphone is good enough for now. Hopefully this podcast will work out as I hope!

Maybe eventually I'll get advertisers and income from this to pay for storage and a web domain, every podcaster's dream. Site affiliates could also be nice, hint hint admins... Wink

As soon as episode 1 is ready you'll find it up at http://sudokupodcast.blogspot.com/

Let me know if you have an interest in my show, or ideas for content!
strangeseraph

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode 1 is up, I'll be up on iTunes soon, I had to change webhosts so update your feeds if you subscribed already, the new site is http://sudokupodcast.blogspot.com/

Nobody has responded to my post, guess its taboo to advertise like this in my first thread, I'm just so excited about doing a podcast.
Mogulmeister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive me, I can only speak for myself of course but isn't doing a sudoku podcast a bit like listening to a sunset on the radio ?

Best of luck anyway.
wapati

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mogulmeister wrote:
Forgive me, I can only speak for myself of course but isn't doing a sudoku podcast a bit like listening to a sunset on the radio ?

Best of luck anyway.

ditto, watch a painter make a wall green ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: