dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dec 21 Angel?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Ear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: Dec 21 Angel? Reply with quote

I might just be dumb, but I can't see how that's supposed to look like an angel. Can anyone help me?
samgj
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Dec 21 Angel? Reply with quote

The Ear wrote:
I might just be dumb, but I can't see how that's supposed to look like an angel. Can anyone help me?

Yeah -- it's not the best one, hence the "Scary". It would help if the image got coloured properly as the PDF has -- I'll fix that.

BTW, if anyone wants to submit an arrangement of boxes that be shaded like this to make a Christmas-y thing, then I'll happily make puzzles out of them. It's not as easy as you might think! I'll need 'em in the next couple of days.

Sam
The Ear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh okay, that looks a lot better now. Thanks a bunch, Sam!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: solving the scary angel suduko Reply with quote

did any one solve this suduko Question if so can you write the answers Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: