dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is E-7?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Puzzles by daj
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty R.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Where is E-7? Reply with quote

It was described as a Level 8, but I don't see it here anymore.
daj95376

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After some thought over the issues with Set E Puzzle 4, I felt it was best to reduce the complexity of the puzzles I post. So, I withdrew my Scale of Difficulty announcement and deleted puzzles that needed the higher levels of difficulty.

I'm sorry if this was an inconvenience Exclamation

Regards, Danny
storm_norm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had solutions for the three that were posted Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Marty R.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daj95376 wrote:
After some thought over the issues with Set E Puzzle 4, I felt it was best to reduce the complexity of the puzzles I post. So, I withdrew my Scale of Difficulty announcement and deleted puzzles that needed the higher levels of difficulty.

I'm sorry if this was an inconvenience Exclamation

Regards, Danny

It's not a big deal, I just happened to do it and was going to comment. Once a puzzle is posted that's up long enough for people to see and decide they want to play it, I think it's better to post any reservations you had about it rather than delete.

I had fun with it, playing about 10 moves with techniques commonly discussed here, then finishing it off with Medusa. I really enjoy puzzles that require a lot of moves or, as I like to call them, puzzles that bend but don't break.
daj95376

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

storm_norm wrote:
I had solutions for the three that were posted Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I don't have the difficult originals anymore, but you're welcome to post your solutions.

Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I doubted anyone would be interested in those posts, so I deleted them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Puzzles by daj All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: