dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daily of 2-Aug -- printing trouble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Histrion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Daily of 2-Aug -- printing trouble Reply with quote

When I print today's puzzle, numbers appear in the PDF that aren't there in the puzzle as displayed on the home page. In fact, the PDF version is distinctly non-symmetrical. Shocked
Histrion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Seems to have been fixed Reply with quote

Thanks, whoever did it Smile
Brian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Daily of 2-Aug Reply with quote

Never had a problem printing it.

Solving it was a different story. Pretty tough, but got it done. Whew. Damn those 6s 7s and 9s!
Phil Mack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Tues 2 Aug Reply with quote

I found this very tough. In the end I had to do one of those awful try it and see .. I was lucky that I tried the correct line Surprised . I couldn't complete much more than about 40% of it before this desperate measure.

(hooked since late June)

Likewise no trouble prinitng - curious. Acrobat Reader has many versions - could it be a version issue?
samgj
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Tues 2 Aug Reply with quote

Phil Mack wrote:

Likewise no trouble prinitng - curious. Acrobat Reader has many versions - could it be a version issue?

Look's like the website had a xx that morning -- a few people managed to get a partially completed puzzle as download. All fine shortly after and now. Apologies to those affected -- probably made it a little easier :)

Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: